What We Do
Paramount’s foundation is a culture of integrity, honesty and transparency.
We encourage a collaborative management style that delivers the optimum results and create value to the investors.
We are driven by our pride, passion and competitive spirit to be the “best in class” commercial office management company. Our team members are expected to be accountable and to share in the successes.
Our services include:
- The Paramount team uses extensive experience in construction management to efficiently implement capital improvements at our properties and drive income.
- We design a tailored reposition strategy for each acquisition through value-add projects, including facade improvements, signage, exterior paint, parking, landscaping, roofs, mechanicals, common area upgrades, and amenity improvements to promote tenant satisfaction and retention.
- Once the initial capital improvement plan is complete, we continue to identify projects that will improve a property’s value as well as perform ongoing maintenance and repair. In addition to overhauling the physical appearance of a property, we also look to reduce expenses by implementing improvements to the master systems.
- Our leasing and marketing efforts target a predictable market rate revenue stream by maintaining high occupancy and attracting desirable long-term tenants.
- Our weekly deliverables to owners include a visit report and call log detailing all of the activity performed on your behalf. Paramount will facilitate property tours, assist with space planning needs, model financial terms, negotiate leases, and oversee move-in.
- Paramount will tour all vacancies that fit tenants’ requirements, lend our knowledge and market experts, negotiated favorable terms, and help you manage this stressful process from start to finish.
- We distribute monthly accounting reports to all of our investors and partners.
- We create and follow yearly property budgets in order to maximize value.
- Rent rolls, escalations, AP and AR are all handled automatically utilizing industry standard technologies.
- Paramount continually seeks the perfect balance tenant relations and the bottom line. We pride ourselves on intensely focusing on increasing asset values through business plan execution.
- Contracts are routinely bid out and we continuously monitor our vendors’ performance for quality control.
- With our value-add strategy in mind, PPC aims to provide the following benefits:
- Professionally trained building personnel
- A promise to address the safety and security of tenants and visitors
- Tenant spaces, restrooms, and common areas cleaned by our highly attentive and trained janitorial vendors
- Facades, lobbies, and common areas reflective of the high level of quality and cleanliness expected in our markets.
- Paramount handles all daily correspondence, from complaints to tenant inquires, making sure to document everything.
- All tenant inquiries receive a prompt and professionally courteous response.
- As every building is different, we collaborate with tenants to ensure an individual building’s operational efficiency.